2023 FINANCIAL CALENDAR
Siena, 19 January 2023 – With regards to quarterly results, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena S.p.A. (the “Bank”) announces its 2023 financial calendar:
- 7th February Board of Directors – Approval of 2022 financial statements results;
- 8th March Board of Directors – Approval of draft 2022 Annual Report;
- 20th April Shareholders’ Meeting (single session) – Approval of 2022 Annual Report;
- 5th May Board of Directors – Interim Report on Operations – First Quarter 2023;
- 3rd August Board of Directors – 2023 Half-Year Report;
- 7th November Board of Directors – Interim Report on Operations – Third Quarter 2023.
Any changes to the calendar will be promptly communicated.
As announced with press release dated 19th January 2017, the Bank decided, in terms of policy on additional periodic financial information, to publish, on a voluntary basis, interim statements as at 31st March and 30th September of each year, whose data consist of the interim report on operations, approved by the Board of Directors, in consistency and continuity with previous quarters.